LGN INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set out the basis on which a Customer may participate in the LGN International Membership Program and use his or her LGN International Membership. The following provisions govern the ownership and use of Membership:
DEFINITIONS: The following terms when used herein shall have the following meanings:
LGN International means: LGN International, Inc. a company registered in Arkansas, USA at 212 SE 34th St. STE 2, Bentonville, AR 72712.
"Affiliate/Vendor" means: a third party with whom LGN International has entered into a contract wherein the third party provides benefits to Members of the closed-user group program operated by LGN International.
"Benefits" means: access to the various special products and services made available to Members. Benefits shall include preferred rates, special offers, and such other products and services as LGN International shall in its sole discretion offer from time to time.
"Member" means: a person who has been accepted by LGN International as a member and who has paid the initial Membership Fee and continues to pay the monthly Membership Fee. A Person ceases to be a Member if he or she terminates their Membership or fails to pay the Monthly Membership Fee.
"Membership" means: a participation in the closed-user group which entitles the Member to access all the Benefits offered by LGN International through the Membership program.
"Membership Application" means: Virtual product order form and application process.
"Initial Membership Fee" means: the payment of $269 (or such other amount set by LGN International) by an applicant who has been accepted by LGN International as a Member, along with the first month’s fee of $25.95.
"Monthly Membership Fee" means: the payment of $25.95 per month (or such other amount set by LGN International) by a Member to maintain his Membership of the program.
- An Applicant to become a Member of the LGN International program must be 18 years of age or older.
- LGN International is entitled to refuse to accept any Membership Application at its sole discretion.
- Membership in the LGN International program becomes effective when the Membership Application is accepted by LGN International and the applicant has paid the Initial Membership Fee. Membership at all times after acceptance is conditional upon payment by the Member of the Monthly Membership Fee.
- Upon acceptance of the Membership Application and payment of the of the Initial Membership Fee, a Membership number will be issued to the Member and the Member will be provided with such additional information and material as deemed necessary from time to time so that the Member is aware of and can access all Benefits of Membership. The Membership and the Benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The Membership once issued is non transferable, not for sale, resale or redeemable for cash.
- The Member hereby authorizes LGN International to debit the Monthly Membership Fees from my credit or debit card identified on the Membership Application.
- LGN International reserves the right to change its prices associated with its products and services in its sole and absolute discretion. The Member agrees to abide by all amendments or modifications that LGN International elects to make. Amendments shall be effective upon notice to all Customers that the Agreement has been modified.
- This Agreement will remain in effect unless or until terminated by the Member either: (1) sending, in writing through the Members support ticket system in their LGN International back office, cancellation of his or her Membership; or (2) nonpayment of the Monthly Membership Fee. Notice of Cancellation, except in the first (3) three working days, must be received by LGN International at least (5) five days prior to the scheduled charging of the Member’s bank or credit card account. If a cancellation notice is received by LGN International fewer than (5) five days prior to the scheduled charging date, cancellation will become effective in the month following the month in which the notice of cancellation is received by LGN International. A Member has the right to cancel the Membership immediately within (3) three working days of the date of the Membership Application if he or she so wishes by sending written notice of cancellation to LGN International through the Members back office support ticket system. The Member is entitled to a refund of all monies paid provided that Member has not during the period of (3) business days since the date of his or her Membership Application used the Membership to access Benefits.
- Members may purchase the goods and/or services described at LGN Internationals website or the travel websites of LGN International Representatives. Such goods and services may only be purchased through such websites without opportunity for inspection. Freight costs, handling fees, and other costs incidental to the purchase of such goods and or services will be notified to the Member prior to purchase. The goods and services available through the LGN International Membership are purchased from Affiliates/Vendors who are third party vendors and not from LGN International. LGN International makes no representation to the quality of such goods or services provided by the aforementioned third party. LGN International will use all reasonable endeavors to provide the Member with all the information that has been made available to it by an Affiliate/Vendor about all Benefits and goods and services offered via the LGN International Membership program.
- Benefits may be used by Members and their immediate family including spouse, civil or other partner and dependent children. Dependent children are for the purposes of these terms and conditions those children residing with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), in full time education, unmarried and 25 years of age or under. In addition, a child that is permanently disabled regardless of age or educational status and under the direct care of his or her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is for the purpose of these terms and conditions deemed a dependent child.
- The Member herby acknowledges and agrees that it is his or her responsibility to choose which products or services he or she purchases and that not electing to participate in all or any of the products or services offered does not constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and my Membership. The Member further agrees that he or she will not be eligible for a full or partial refund of his or her Membership Fee and/or Monthly Fees as a result of his or her failure to access any of the Benefits offered by LGN International except in the event of cancellation within the first (3) three business days of the Membership Application.
- The Member acknowledges and agrees that due to the inherently limited inventory in the travel industry, the published price for the Benefits and products and/or services offered by Affiliate/Vendors through the LGN International Membership program is not guaranteed to all Members regardless of attendance volume. The Member further agrees that LGN International will make every available opportunity to offer via its Affiliate/Vendors the best possible price but that prices may increase above the initially published price due to limited inventory availability.
- The Member must inform LGN International of any change in his/her address or other contact details and agrees that LGN International may retain and process the personal information given by him/her to LGN International. LGN International may record this information manually and/or electronically and will be the data controller for this information. LGN International may disclose and transfer such personal information to other members of the LGN International group of companies, Affiliate/Vendors, and Representatives for the purposes of LGN International’s Business.
- LGN International is an intermediary between the Affiliate/Vendors and the Members. It is the responsibility of the Member to check whether an Affiliate/Vendor is offering a more favorable rate for any products or services than available through LGN International and LGN International accepts no liability for the Member having used his or her Membership instead of having taken advantage of a more favorable short term incentive, discount, promotion or otherwise. The details of the Affiliates/Vendors and products and services offered by the Affiliates/Vendors published on the LGN International website and in the Member Guide are based upon information supplied by the Affiliates/Vendors and may be subject to change without notice. While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of such detail at the time of publication.
- LGN International has contracted with Affiliates/Vendors to provide Benefits to Members, which Benefits will change from time to time. LGN International will at all times provide updated information as to Benefits available via its website and notices to Members.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Membership herein, the Member is entitled to unlimited use of Benefits offered by LGN International during the term of his or her Membership.
- All Communication between the Member and LGN International must include the Member ID.
- Membership is personal to the Member and a Member may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose any of his or her rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions, without the prior written consent of LGN International. LGN International may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any of its rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions, at any time during the term of the Membership. In the event of the death of a Member the Member’s heirs may at the discretion of LGN International receive the Benefits for the balance of the term of Membership subject to continued paymen t of the Monthly Membership fee.
- In order to maintain positive relationships with our vendors and suppliers and in accordance with agreements between vendors and LGN International, it is necessary that LGN International Members adhere to the following etiquette. While traveling on a LGN International Grand Vacation, whether on or off the property, LGN International Members are PROHIBITED from disclosing to ANYONE the special LGN International-vendor negotiated price.
- Although Members can receive special “Members Only” prices on goods and services the Member understands that LGN International does not claim any specific discount or savings will be available to an individual Member at any specific time and that LGN International is not a discount buying service. The Member understands that the same or similar products and services may be available to the Member at equivalent or lower prices than available to him or her through his or her Membership.
- Member enquiries shall be made through LGN International for referral to Affiliates/Vendors for provision of products and/or services. Payment for all products and/or services provided by the Affiliate/Vendor to the Member is arranged and handled exclusively between the Member and the Affiliate/Vendor who actually supplies the product and/or service.
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the terms and restrictions unique to each Affiliate/Vendor and the purchase of all products and/or services is subject to the terms and conditions of the Affiliate/Vendor supplying such products or services. Individual Affiliates/Vendors retain the right to vary prices and/or availability without notice. The Member acknowledges and agrees that LGN International provides no product or services warranties or guarantees as regards to products or services purchased by the Member from Affiliates/Vendors. Whilst each Affiliate/Vendor has confirmed its willingness to participate in the LGN International program, LGN International can accept no liability for loss or personal injury suffered except to the extent that LGN International is required to accept such liability by law. This does not affect any of the Member’s statutory rights as a consumer. In the unlikely event that the Affiliate/Vendor fails to honor the Benefits in the Member Guide, the Member should contact LGN International Customer Service Department. LGN International shall not be held responsible for the suitability or otherwise of the products or services offered by the Affiliates/Vendors. Any dispute must be settled directly with the Affiliate/Vendor concerned.
- All Notices given by the Member must be submitted through the Customer Support Ticketing Center. LGN International may give notice to the Member at either the email or postal address he or she provides when making the application for Membership. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the LGN International website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- LGN International will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to the following: Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat, war or threat, Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other Natural Disaster or Act of God. LGN International’s performance under any of these terms and conditions is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event continues, and LGN International will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. LGN International will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations under these terms and conditions may be performed despite the event.
- If LGN International fails, at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of the Member’s obligations under these terms and conditions, or if LGN International fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under these terms and conditions, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve the Member from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by LGN International of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by LGN International of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to the Member in writing.
- If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition, or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the Membership and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing.
- LGN International may revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. LGN International will notify the Member of the change to these terms and conditions in which case LGN International shall be entitled to assume that the member has accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless the Member notifies LGN International to the contrary within seven (7) business days of receipt by the Member of notice of the change of terms and conditions.
- LGN International operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If a Member has a complaint he or she should contact the Customer Service Department through the Customer Support ticket system.